IT for the SME
Technology is an unavoidable cost of doing business. Without it you could lose time, customers and your competitive edge.
Many SME’s have only the most basic IT infrastructure, largely because little effort has been made to understand their requirements or to supply affordable solutions tailored to their unique needs.
This leads to much frustration and slows operations down.
In this series of articles IT for the SME, we will be addressing 10 essential IT questions:
- Where Do I Begin, What do I need?
- Should I outsource?
- What should I know about networking?
- What do I need to know about software licensing?
- Should I be online?
- What Back-up and security should I choose?
- How can I save time with IT?
- How can I save money with IT?
- How do I grow with IT?
- Useful definitions
The first of these begins next week and will cover this topic: Where Do I Begin and What do I need?
Looking forward to sharing this information and receiving your comments.